(We’re now running this website as a blog)
The Ticket Trust was set up to enable hundreds of thousands of festival-goers to safely, securely and ethically sell their tickets for sold-out events including Secret Garden Party, Bestival, Camp Bestival, Creamfields and End of the Road Festival. It will also enable festival-goers eager to attend sold-out events to purchase a ticket at face value, without the fear of fraud. Festival-goers who need to legitimately return unwanted tickets will register them onto the site, and then send the tickets to The Ticket Trust for verification before they are made available for sale by The Ticket Trust. The tickets will be sold on at the normal ticket price, plus a handling fee, capped at a maximum of 10%, payable by the buyer. On purchase, the tickets will then be either dispatched securely or held at the event box office for the buyer, with the seller being credited by cheque AFTER THE DATE OF THE SHOW.
Finding and buying a ticket from the Ticket Trust is safe, secure, and easy to do. Follow the steps below to search for and choose a ticket for your event and then securely buy your tickets at ticket face value. You’ll receive your tickets ahead of the event by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or it will be held at the event box office for collection on the day of the event.
1. Choose – Choose your event from the Buy tickets page. Click BUY and you’ll be offered the different tickets available for that event. Select the tickets and quantity and add them to your basket.
2. Buy – Once you’ve chosen the tickets for your event, you’ll be taken through to our secure payment gateway and allocated tickets for the event. When you’ve completed your order, we’ll send you an instant email confirmation containing your specific order number.
3. Receive – Tickets are dispatched ahead of the event by trackable Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or alternatively held at the event box office for collection with ID. The status of your ticket can be tracked from your member’s area.
Selling your tickets.
Selling your tickets via The Ticket Trust is a safe and ethical way of selling your tickets, ensuring that fellow festival-goers can buy your tickets at face value and that you are reimbursed for the cost of the tickets. Follow the steps below to register and sell your tickets.
1. Register your tickets– Select your Festival from within the ‘Sell Tickets’ page. Enter the number of tickets that you have to sell, next to the appropriate ticket type.
2. Sign up – After you’ve let us know what tickets you have you’ll be asked to log in or register. Once your tickets are submitted to us you’ll receive an email confirmation. Tickets will go on sale once we’ve received them or, for e-tickets, as soon as we’ve verified their validity.
3. Send – Print out your confirmation and send this document with your tickets to The Ticket Trust (address on the print out). We’d recommend using Royal Mail recorded delivery as a minimum. Once The Ticket Trust has received the tickets they’ll be added to the exchange.
4. Receive Payment – If sold, after the event, you will have the face value of the ticket credited to you by cheque.
If unsold the tickets will be sent to the venue for box office collection.
When buying or selling a ticket you will be asked to log in or register for the site. Be careful to confirm all necessary fields are correct. In order to complete the purchase, we only require your delivery address, not the billing address.
You must read the Terms and Conditions before completing the purchase.
Methods of payment are displayed on the site and payment is charged at the point of purchase. The transaction will show on your credit card statement as The Ticket Trust Ltd, depending on the currency.
Frequently asked questions.
We will need to know your order reference number and details of the item purchased. Alternatively please give our Customer Care line a call between 9 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Fridays.